- WoodlandAsked on July 24, 2013 at 05:22 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on July 24, 2013 at 06:06 PM
What do you exactly mean by "clear"? Would you like to change form background color from white to transparent? If yes, please take a look at this article for more detailed information: http://www.jotform.me/help/87-Making-the-Form-Background-Transparent
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- JotForm Supporttasha_izeAnswered on July 24, 2013 at 06:07 PM
To change the background color of your form from white to clear (transparent) please follow the steps below.
1. In Edit Mode on your form select Setup & Embed then Preference
2. Next select Form Styles in the Preference window that pops up
3. Add the following to the Interject Custom CSS section
4. Select Close Settings
After performing the steps above successfully try previewing your form in a new window by selecting Preview and then on the preview window select Open in new tab
Please let me know if you have any further questions or concern as it relates to this.