- darnsonAsked on June 07, 2010 at 04:39 PM
When adding a secure URL how can i add a secure image? The image has a red x.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 08, 2010 at 02:48 AMFirst create a new form and add an upload question to it. Then upload your image using that. Then on Submissions page get the URL of the image and change "http://" to "https://". Then use that URL as your secure image URL.
- flatlanderAnswered on July 07, 2010 at 02:34 PM
I have created a form, but don't understand what you mean by "add an upload question to it. Then upload your image using that.". Please help! I want to add my logo to my form.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 12, 2010 at 10:48 AM
add an upload question to it: Click on "File Upload" on the left side. Then save the form.
Then upload your image using that: Click on "Preview" button and then upload your file.
- webministerAnswered on May 09, 2011 at 03:08 PM
How secure are the uploaded images?
I logged out of jotform and then clicked on the https:// url to a picture that was uploaded through the form and I was able to view the picture. I made the reports public, but they are password protected. Are the images???
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 10, 2011 at 04:26 AM
To my knowledge, uploaded images become public if you give out their URL. Unless a person knows the URL, there is no way he/she can guess the location of the uploaded file.