- tmiAsked on May 09, 2011 at 01:52 AM
My Forms are not visible in the "My Forms" page. There are not appearing in the Search as will. However, when clicking on direct links (available with me) the forms are opening.
I have tried with both IE and Firefox.
Please help.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 09, 2011 at 03:57 AM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I have submitted a ticket to our development team to let them know of your case. They will be the one to contact you if they need more information from you or inform you that your problem is fixed.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 09, 2011 at 02:47 PM
Can you click on "All" tab at the top of the My Forms page? Does that show the form?
- tmiAnswered on May 09, 2011 at 11:49 PM
Does not show. Could you see what is happening and get this resolved fast. Teams are getting jittery! Ayetekin, Good to hear from you after a couple of years :) Thanks for pitching in. I recommend that you folks log in and check our instance. I have tried with Firefox as well as IE-8. The forms are working, but invisible!
Just tried to see if the cloning DDM will bring up the for,ms. Not working either:
- tmiAnswered on May 10, 2011 at 03:34 AM
Thank you folks. Now Working. Great Service. Keep it up!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 10, 2011 at 03:40 AM
You're welcome Rajesh. Glad to be of service. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.