- djskywalkerAsked on May 09, 2011 at 10:47 AM
I want to change the subjects of my forms that are send to my email.
Someone filled in my Request Form.
The email i get has the subject: Request Form
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 09, 2011 at 08:37 PM
To change the subject of the notification email please do the folllowing:
1. Open your form in JotForm
2. Click on 'Setup & Embed'
3. Select 'Email Alerts' and click on Notification
4. Change the text in the Subject field
5. Click finish
Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.