- feychenneAsked on May 09, 2011 at 11:12 AM
I'm wondering if i can automaticly close a form published when "x" user submit their anwsers ?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 10, 2011 at 03:29 AM
Unfortunately this is not possible yet with Jotform. I have forwarded this issue to our user request lists to have our dev't team take a look into it. In the meantime, I suggest that you disable the form manually when needed.
To disable a form:
1. Go to Setup & Embed
2. Click Preferences
3. Choose "Disabled" in the Status option
Hope this post is of any help to you. Let us know if you have other questions.
- feychenneAnswered on May 10, 2011 at 03:55 AM
Thanks for your anwser !
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 10, 2011 at 03:56 AM
You're very much welcome. Glad to be of service. Thank you for using Jotform.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 10, 2011 at 04:41 AM
Unfortunately, this is not possible yet within JotForm's functions.
If you'd like to consider this, let me know so I can share more ideas.