- ncramfootballgolfAsked on July 25, 2013 at 04:01 PM
Event that forms being used for is over , and we do not require. It is showing on 'My Account' as if it is cancelled, but want to ensure that is correct prior to next billing.
- KadeJMAnswered on July 25, 2013 at 05:01 PM
Hello, I took a look at your Account and according to our Records it is showing that your Subscription Expired but hasn't taken effect in our System since this doesn't match on my Admin Panel.
The last time we received any such payment from you appears to be back on June 26th last month. Did you downgrade after? I see this payment was through PayPal. I've fixed this and placed you back on the Starter/Free Account Status.
If you have any further questions, concerns, or issues then please let us know.
- ncramfootballgolfAnswered on July 26, 2013 at 09:35 AMI just received a message on my iPhone that I was charged for the upcoming month, despite this communication
. Kindly reverse that charge, per below:
- KadeJMAnswered on July 26, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Hello, Oh my, I'm terribly sorry about that. This is actually my fault for misinterpreting your account when I last looked at it and I do apologize about this. Normally it charges the day beforehand plus yours said Expired which lead me to this false conclusion. However, I do now see the charge you speak of which occurred this morning so we will fix it right away for you.
I see you are paying with PayPal so I've qued you for a Refund for this charge which will be reviewed by our Billing Department within a week then credited back to your account.
The next thing is that you should go into your PayPal Account and Cancel your Subscription to ensure that it is and stays cancelled. This will be apart of the Refund Que to cancel your subscription on our end but it is faster and more reliable if you do it from within your own PayPal Account.
These are the Steps to Cancel a Subscription in PayPal:
1. Login to your Paypal Account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
3. Click the subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You can also visit this page for more detailed information on how to cancel a Paypal Subscription.
And Here is the Subscription Number S-5K790017CT244971S related to the Transaction that occurred earlier today.
- ncramfootballgolfAnswered on July 26, 2013 at 10:30 AMThanks much - that was my concern yesterday! Appreciate your assistance!
- ncramfootballgolfAnswered on August 01, 2013 at 01:52 PMKadeJM or To Whom It May Concern:
This still has not been resolved -- clipped in below is from PayPal account just a few minutes ago. I would prefer not to have to open a dispute with PayPal over this, esp. for such a small amount. Kindly let me know how we can credit this back as requested and resolve the issue.
Neither I, nor anyone authorized by me, nor anyone with my knowledge or consent, received or will receive any benefit or value as a result of the following transaction(s).
Transaction ID Date Amount Counterparty
0PT800468A6730304 Jul 26, 2013 -$9.95 USD Interlogy LLC
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 01, 2013 at 03:08 PM
We are sorry for the delay on this. The Support members do not have access to the PayPay refunds, so that Kade has escalated the inquiry to our L2. As far as I can see, the refund request is still in queue, please kindly give us a bit more time and it will be processed. There is nothing to worry about.
Thank you for your patience in this matter.
- jplajudAnswered on February 06, 2014 at 01:46 PM
I would like to cancel my account JotForm, Can you tell me that I have to do to achieve this please?
- jedcadornaAnswered on February 06, 2014 at 02:55 PM
Since you are using FastSpring as our payment gateway you can cancel the subscription under Account > Billing > Click on Starter Plan > Downgrade.
1. Go to https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/billing choose Starter
2. Click on Cancel Subscription.