What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Feature Request: Add A Condition Option For The Discount Coupon FieldAsked by sarbel on July 26, 2013 at 07:15 AMhey thereit would be great if you add the option to include the coupon code in the conditions system.currently it is impossible to set rules by coupon field valuethanksthanks
May I know what is the function of the said coupon code so that we could understand further what you wanted and request it to our developers? We love ideas from our clients.
If you could just ellaborate more so that we could give a work-around or something.
Thank you and we will wait for a response. :)
please see thread
in general the flow shoudl be like this:
1. affiliate fills out a form on our website and submit it (using the "affiliate" form)
2. I will turn to jotform to generate a coupon code and give to the affiliate so his referred clients can use in "prosthesis orders" form to get a discount.
3. once a customer uses the coupon code, the correspanding affiliate needs to get notified to know how much money he will get. this can be done using jotform conditiions to send email to affiliate email address. so condition rules will hold the coupon codes <-> emails linkage.
Adding condition in the discount coupon code is not possible at the moment. I have forwarded this thread to our developers as a request to consider adding a condition option in the discount coupon field in the near future.
At the moment ,you can try doing the work around below.
1. Add a standand text field and set it required
2. Label it like "Coupon Code Verification"
3. Then set the condition based on the coupon code that was inputted in the standard text field.
any news on that one?
Unfortunately, the request is still open and currently assigned to one of our developers. We still have no updates.
Thanks for your patience.
checking again for news on that issue
Let me inform you that we have not recived any update on this from our higher team. However, when they have a solution or any information about the progress on this you will ge the update via this thread.
We really appreciate your patience.
@sarbel Have you tried it using webhooks?
Additional conditions I would like to have for my coupon codes are:
- time restriction; only valid until a specific date
- personalization: the code can only be used once, or shared and used a maximum amount of times
I would also like to be able to put a 100% discount for the total amount.
Could you please open a separate thread to post your inquiry/request so that we can give you the proper assistance or forward your request to our dev team. Once you do it we will reply to you as soon as possible.