- sarbelAsked on July 26, 2013 at 07:15 AMhey thereit would be great if you add the option to include the coupon code in the conditions system.currently it is impossible to set rules by coupon field valuethanks
- khrisellAnswered on July 26, 2013 at 09:05 AM
May I know what is the function of the said coupon code so that we could understand further what you wanted and request it to our developers? We love ideas from our clients.
If you could just ellaborate more so that we could give a work-around or something.
Thank you and we will wait for a response. :)
- sarbelAnswered on July 29, 2013 at 09:28 AM
please see thread
in general the flow shoudl be like this:
1. affiliate fills out a form on our website and submit it (using the "affiliate" form)
2. I will turn to jotform to generate a coupon code and give to the affiliate so his referred clients can use in "prosthesis orders" form to get a discount.
3. once a customer uses the coupon code, the correspanding affiliate needs to get notified to know how much money he will get. this can be done using jotform conditiions to send email to affiliate email address. so condition rules will hold the coupon codes <-> emails linkage.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on July 29, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Adding condition in the discount coupon code is not possible at the moment. I have forwarded this thread to our developers as a request to consider adding a condition option in the discount coupon field in the near future.
At the moment ,you can try doing the work around below.
1. Add a standand text field and set it required
2. Label it like "Coupon Code Verification"
3. Then set the condition based on the coupon code that was inputted in the standard text field.
- sarbelAnswered on August 08, 2013 at 08:12 AM
any news on that one?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 08, 2013 at 09:46 AM
Unfortunately, the request is still open and currently assigned to one of our developers. We still have no updates.
Thanks for your patience.
- sarbelAnswered on August 26, 2013 at 10:41 AM
checking again for news on that issue
- EliezerNAnswered on August 26, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Let me inform you that we have not recived any update on this from our higher team. However, when they have a solution or any information about the progress on this you will ge the update via this thread.
We really appreciate your patience.
- aravindtsAnswered on August 26, 2013 at 12:22 PM
@sarbel Have you tried it using webhooks?
- PetraTestAnswered on December 19, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Additional conditions I would like to have for my coupon codes are:
- time restriction; only valid until a specific date
- personalization: the code can only be used once, or shared and used a maximum amount of times
I would also like to be able to put a 100% discount for the total amount.
- EliezerNAnswered on December 19, 2013 at 01:13 PM
Could you please open a separate thread to post your inquiry/request so that we can give you the proper assistance or forward your request to our dev team. Once you do it we will reply to you as soon as possible.