- Douglas DavisAsked on July 26, 2013 at 09:32 AM
Is there any way with the Jotform an autoresponse message can be sent to the person that fills out the form?
With a message... Thank you for etc......Page URL:
- EliezerNAnswered on July 26, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
Yes, there is a way. You can create an Autoresponder Email to send to the person who filles out your form.
Please follow these steps to learn how to create an autoresponder.
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on "Add New Email"
4. Select "Autoresponder Email" and click "Next"
You can find these steps and more important infromation in this guide: Creating a Form Autoresponder
If you need further, please let us know.
- dougiedaAnswered on July 26, 2013 at 10:52 PMJotform Support
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!