- PickingPhotographyAsked on July 26, 2013 at 10:55 AM
I was wondering if you had a facebook insert tab for clients to share their Fb info with me. I may be overlooking this option as I was creating my second form.
- pinoytechAnswered on July 26, 2013 at 02:30 PM
- PickingPhotographyAnswered on July 26, 2013 at 03:06 PMno not the log in just their facebook wall address so to speak.
I have seen on the seniorologie site a tab for email then the next line is
their facebook url
I just did the email box and converted it to a facebook title.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 26, 2013 at 08:35 PM
You can integrate your form to Facebook. Check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/149-Facebook-Forms-Integration-Video.
You should be able to capture the following:
Note that they have to click the Submit Button from the form after authorizing your App to capture these information via "Login" button from Facebook. The Login button does not capture "password".
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 26, 2013 at 08:36 PM
Example Form: http://form.jotform.co/form/31754967457873?