- S2dioSuppliesAsked on July 26, 2013 at 02:00 PM
I have followed the directions per the WordPress embed form and have also tried downloading the Jotform Embed plugin but am still unable to embed the form. Please help
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 26, 2013 at 07:56 PM
Give this a try.
1. Install the Embed Form plugin again. If it's already installed, you can leave it there.
2. Get your Form ID. It is the long string of numbers found at the end of your Form URL.
3. Use short codes in your WP, e.g. [jotform id="FORMID"] replace FORMID with your actual Form ID. You can either do that in the Visual view or in the Text view.
Hope this helps. Thanks!