- dclempaAsked on July 27, 2013 at 05:50 PM
I have four form that are almost identical. The first "Next Page Button" does not work on three of the forms.
http://form.jotform.us/form/32057955287161¬†does not work
http://form.jotform.us/form/32058904931152¬†does not work
http://form.jotform.us/form/32058270867156¬†does not work
I have compared properties and they are the same.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 27, 2013 at 09:19 PM
I was able to find the cause of issue that prevents the Next¬†button from working on the mentioned forms.
It was the content of the Free Text(HTML) field "Instructions for Ordering"
Please try to refresh the content¬†of this HTML field. Use the Edit HTML¬†button to manually adjust the formatting you want to do on the text.
I did this process on the cloned version of your form¬†http://www.jotformpro.com/form/32077740141952¬†. Before, the Next button would not work also on this cloned version, but after I did some refresh on that particular HTML field, it now works.
Hope this help. Please inform us if issue persist.
- dclempaAnswered on July 27, 2013 at 10:16 PMThanks Jonathan
I would have never resolved this on my own. Thanks for the great tech support!!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 27, 2013 at 11:32 PM
You're quite welcome Dennis.=)
Feel free to contact us again anytime for any other inquiry.
- james1001Answered on July 30, 2016 at 04:06 AM
thx, helped me to :)
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 30, 2016 at 04:29 AM
Thanks for letting us know,¬†james1001.
If you have other questions, please do not hesitate to start a new thread with your concern. We'll be more than happy to assist you.