- antoniosiwiakAsked on May 10, 2011 at 05:09 AM
The name of my account is antoniosiwiak
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 10, 2011 at 05:17 AM
I can see three (3) forms in your account, and all of them work fine. What exactly is it that you're having problems with?
Can you give us more information about your issue so we can serve you better and come up with a proper solution? Thank you for your cooperation. We'll await your response.
- antoniosiwiakAnswered on May 10, 2011 at 06:18 AMHi
They should be around 6 or 7 forms and when I test the forms on the
websites I am getting broken link errors.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 10, 2011 at 09:32 AM
Can you give us the websites where the forms are located? So far we can only find 3 forms in your account.
We'll wait for your response.
- antoniosiwiakAnswered on May 11, 2011 at 06:30 AM
Below are the web pages where the forms did not transfer to
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 11, 2011 at 08:15 AM
It looks like those forms are still in Jotform V2 that is why you cannot access the form on your premium account. Try logging in to http://v2.jotform.com and you'll see those old forms. However, it is best advised that you transfer your forms from Jotform v2 to Jotform v3.
To do so, you can clone the old forms from within your Premium account. Refer to this user guide for instructions on how to clone those forms.
Feel free to contact us if you experience any difficulty in importing. We'd love to hear your feedback.