- fastinfotodayAsked on July 29, 2013 at 10:26 AM
I need prices with 3 decimals for my products. How to make adjustment?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 29, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Sorry but it is not possible with our payment tools. We only support up to 2 decimals on our product pricings. Setting 3 decimals will be automatically rounded off by default e.g. 0.245 will become 0.25.
- fastinfotodayAnswered on July 29, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Thank you for your response.
Yeah I noticed that. I understand that you display prices with 2 decimals... But you alow me to enter my prices with more decimals. Why you round my price? In that case the total is always wrong. The total should be rounded not prices.
Is there any option to use my price wihout rounding.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on July 29, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Product prices are rounded off only when you enter prices with more than 2 decimals. I am sorry but that mean our system only supports the pricing with 2 decimals and anything more than that will be rounded off.
- fastinfotodayAnswered on July 29, 2013 at 12:44 PM
OK. In that case, it will be logical to limit price for 2 decimals as well. I think it's confusing without reason.