- CarolynYAsked on July 29, 2013 at 12:37 PM
I have 4 Checkboxes and want a 2 by 2 grid. The 2 Checkboxes on the right do not line up. How can I get them to line-up?
- EliezerNAnswered on July 29, 2013 at 01:04 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
To make the check boxes lign up please insert the next CSS code to your form:
Please refer this guide to know How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 29, 2013 at 01:07 PM
That works. Alternatively, you could inject the following:
- CarolynYAnswered on July 29, 2013 at 01:19 PM
Thanks! It worked.
- khrisellAnswered on July 29, 2013 at 01:23 PM
In behalf of the rest of the Support Team, We are glad to assist you with your JotForm needs.
Feel free to contact us antime if you have questions or inquiry.
Thank you for using JotForm.