- irisheyesAsked on July 29, 2013 at 06:40 PM
I love your site!!! My first form has a glitch. The submissions are sent to two emails. On one of the two some of the data does not show up. All data shows up on other email.
All but bottom two questions should have data.
Also, bottom two fields I did not create (email / website at bottom) How do I hide them.
Thanks so muchk
Lake County Folk Festival 2013: Performer Application Question Answer Group Name: I Don't Know Number of people in group 3-5 Contact Person: Who do you think Address Where ever you like to send it too, small town, 33333, USA firstname.lastname@example.org Web site / Facebook page/EPK: www.lakefootclinic.com Phone Number (333) 999-7681 Things we need to know. Want to be more involved? Spend some time volunteering at the festival. We can use all the help we can get! We need M/C's, Pam booth, Hospitality, and much !more. Comment / How would you like to help? Website
- pinoytechAnswered on July 29, 2013 at 06:47 PM
To hide empty fields on Emails, please follow this simple steps:
1. Click on Setup&Embed
2. Click on Preferences at the toolbar
3. Go to Advanced Settings and Enable the Hide Empty Fields feature
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- irisheyesAnswered on July 29, 2013 at 06:53 PMThanks, what about why data shows in one email and not another. I looked
at email alerts and the field is included however only the question not the
answer is shown.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 29, 2013 at 07:42 PM
The original question is for Hiding Empty Fields in Email. Please open a separate thread for that question so we can assist you there.