- billylevine2003gmailcomAsked on July 30, 2013 at 08:26 AM
- KadeJMAnswered on July 30, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Hello, you can actually embed the document onto your form by hosting it on a webpage and then displaying it it using this script provided below. However, this will only offer a frame displaying the Document so long as you already have it hosted elsewhere otherwise this will not work.
<a target="_blank" href="YourDocumentHere.doc" >Word Document</a><br /><br>
<iframe src="//www.some-domain-123.com/index.html" name="mywindow" width="100%" height="100%" style="border: 1px">Sorry, your web browser does not support IFRAMES.</iframe>
<a target="_blank" href="YourDocumentHere.doc"
title="Click here to open Word document">
Click here to open the provided Word document</a>
I hope this helps to get you started but if you need further assistance just let us know.
- KadeJMAnswered on July 30, 2013 at 10:20 AM
There may be a fourth way I just found using a Service called " View Docs Online ". This one has an Embed Feature once you upload your document though during my tests I couldn't seem to get past that part since it appeared to be experiencing problems today but I will update you if that changes. However, I found that there are several other similar services by other companies available as well with similar features too.
- KadeJMAnswered on July 30, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Okay so here's an Update on that. There was a problem with the Doc File I had so I remade it and saved it as just a normal .Doc File instead of the newer filetype and I was able to use the above service.
Form with Embedded Example: http://form.jotform.co/form/32103797729865
You just need to grab the script and paste it into the Html Field.
- billylevine2003gmailcomAnswered on July 30, 2013 at 02:45 PMthank you would you mind walking me through where to put the above optoins
- billylevine2003gmailcomAnswered on July 30, 2013 at 02:47 PMalso which of this option would allow me to automatically include the
document as an attachment in the form
- dinesh-itAnswered on July 30, 2013 at 03:12 PM
Hi, To Embed the Document into your form, here are the Steps:
1. Goto View Docs Online website, login and upload your document.
2. Once selected your file. Click on View Document Button.
3. Now select Embed and copy that iframe code.
4. Now goto your JotForm form and add a free text HTML field. and paste that code here.
5. Click on Complete once you copied that code. Thats all, Now Your Form will hve the Document Embeded.
Regarding attach a File to your form:
You can use our Upload File Option.
Hope this information helps you.