- graphicworksatlantaAsked on July 30, 2013 at 03:08 PM
We are using JotFormPro to handle a multi-language world site at http://green-dex.com/. I have set up a separate form for
• English - http://green-dex.com/request-sample/
• French - http://fr.green-dex.com/demandez-un-emandez-un-echantillon-green-dex/
• Spanish - http://www.es.green-dex.com/solicitar-una-muestra-de-green-dex/
• German - http://de.green-dex.com/muster-anfordern/
• Italian - http://www.it.green-dex.com/richiesta-campione-green-dex/
• Dutch - http://www.nl.green-dex.com/verzoek-green-dex/
The complicated part is that we want to route the email form results to the correct sales person automatically. The sales people handles different geographic zones even though theymay speak the same language. For example, customer reading the site in Spanish could either be from Spain or Latin America each of which is handled by a different sales contact.
For example on the Spanish site, is it possible for me to add a radio button option for A) Europe or B) Latin America and then have the email go to recipient A or B depending on the the radio button data?
Thanks. Please let me know.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on July 30, 2013 at 03:27 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Yes, this is possible with conditional logic on forms.
You will need to use a few 'Send an e-mail after submission' conditions for this.
If you need any further assistance on this, please let us know. We will be happy to help.
- graphicworksatlantaAnswered on July 30, 2013 at 03:39 PMHi,
This looks like just the thing I need. Thank you.