- LnoelleAsked on July 31, 2013 at 09:52 AM
The last few payment forms I've received have not had any notifications go to my email in-box for some reason. So, I am no longer getting email notification when someone fills out a payment form, but I am receiving notification in my email when someone fills out a contact form. Can you help me with this? Thank you!
- pinoytechAnswered on July 31, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Can you please share to us URL of the FORM that you're having problem with for further assistance?
- LnoelleAnswered on July 31, 2013 at 10:52 AMHi There. Here is the link to the form I am not receiving notifications
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 31, 2013 at 11:49 AM
The "Sender Name" is empty. Without this, your form notification may fail to send you an alerts for new submissions. I have corrected this from our end. Please let us know if it still persist.
You can refer to this guide: How To Setup Email Alerts To Prevent NOT Receiving Email Alerts.
- LnoelleAnswered on July 31, 2013 at 11:55 AMOk. Thank you.