- danaorafaelAsked on July 31, 2013 at 09:38 PM
HI i would like to know how can i add an additional form "Request for Appointment" form thanks
- khrisellAnswered on July 31, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Are you asking if how can you add additional form on your account?
Simply go to 1. My Forms.
2. Create Form
You can also choose from our variety of pre-made templates in this page for Appointment Forms.
Kindly let us know if any of these are the one you are asking about.
Feel free to contact us anytime if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm.
- danaorafaelAnswered on August 01, 2013 at 03:26 AMi have created my form request for appointment but i cant find where to paste the embed on facebook html
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 01, 2013 at 04:14 AM
Adding another form to facebook using Static HTML Iframe App is pretty easy. Here's how:
1. Open the tab where your first form is embedded and edit it.
2. Click the + icon on top of the page and click the Add more tabs button.
3. Select "Secod Tab" on the next page and continue the process just like the way you did when you embed your first form. The instruction is pretty the same. :)
4. Go back to your page and you'll see another tab available, just embed your form there.
Hope this helps. Thanks!
- danaorafaelAnswered on August 01, 2013 at 09:37 PMI have added a second tab, whats next?
- khrisellAnswered on August 01, 2013 at 10:38 PM
On the Second page, continue the process just like the way you did when you embed your first form. The instruction is just the same. It was mentioned to you by my colleague elton.
Are you having issues on the second tab?