- NetSpeedZAsked on August 01, 2013 at 02:20 AM
In the email received from a completed form, the table rows are not evenly spaced. How can this be corrected?
- jefreylandichoAnswered on August 01, 2013 at 03:10 AM
You can go to your email notification setting and edit your email notification table properties. to set the width and fixed the alignment.
The Email App might also cause the table format to break up. May we know what Email APP you are using when viewing the email notification? Also, could you provide us a screenshot of the email notification you received?
- NetSpeedZAnswered on August 01, 2013 at 08:29 AMAlready tried the table form adjustments in the email. It didn't work. I
run into that quite a bit with JotForm functions, i.e., performing a
modification through one of JotForms menu's but it doesn't work.
The email client I use is GMail. Never had a problem with GMail in the past
with this kind of thing. Been using GMail for close to 10 years.
Screen shot attached.
- khrisellAnswered on August 01, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Can you send us a screenshot of your actual Gmail Email so that we could check and help you further with the adjustment.
Thank you and we will wait for your response to assist you.
- NetSpeedZAnswered on August 01, 2013 at 10:29 AMCouldn't wait for a response so I just deleted the email form and started
- khrisellAnswered on August 01, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Kindly let us know if problem persists, if so, please send us a screenshot so that we could assist you with it.
- NetSpeedZAnswered on August 01, 2013 at 10:34 AMActually, I already replied with a screen shot.
- khrisellAnswered on August 01, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Did you post the screenshot here?
I am afraid I cannot view it on this thread?
Please post it in here so that we could check and help you properly with your inquiry.
- NetSpeedZAnswered on August 01, 2013 at 11:15 AMNot a concern now that I've fixed the problem.
Appreciate the quick responses.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 01, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Glad to hear it.
Feel free to open a new thread should you have further questions about JotForm.