- PsalmodyIntAsked on August 01, 2013 at 06:53 AM
Hi I'm trying to integrate my form with mailchimp, I went through the process and filled everything out, and I ran a test contact form info but it didn't show up in mailchimp.
Is there anything I need to do to make this work?
- khrisellAnswered on August 01, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Kindly make sure this is the same process you have done on intgrating MailChimp
If you are having problems after following the steps please let us know so that we could further investigate and assist you with it.
- PsalmodyIntAnswered on August 01, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Yes i did exactly those steps, but I didn't check button for sedning them an opt in email.
Doesn't seem to be sending contact info to mailchimp...
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on August 02, 2013 at 02:04 AM
I tried to make a test form and integrated it with my mailchimp account and it worked without issue.
We suggest that you try to do the following steps:
1.) Please remove the Mailchimp integration
2.) Re-generate a new MailChimp API key. Please refer to this guide for that.
3.) Try to re-integrate Mailchimp
If the problem persists, please let us know. Thanks!
- khrisellAnswered on August 07, 2013 at 12:08 PMHello,In order to integrate Mailchimp on your form.Please follow the steps below.You need to login to your Mailchimp account to get the API keyHere's the instruction on how you can get the API key.1. You need to go to your Account2. Extras3. API KeysCopy an existing API key or click the Create A Key button.Once you have pasted the API key, click next.You can add your existing data to your newsletter list. So if you already have a list on your MailChimp, you can use that.Once you are done setting things up, send an actual submission and check if your mailchimp integration is working properly. When you run the test as the person who submitted the form, you should be able to receive an email, confirming the subscription. Once they confirm, you will be able to see them on your MailChimp list.Kindly let us know if problem persists so that we could further investigate and check if it needs to be escalated to our higher level of support.Thank you for using JotForm