Prepopulating not working properly on my form.

  • Profile Image
    WedFest
    Asked on August 01, 2013 at 10:24 AM

    My Gassaway questionairre form isn't working. Half of the questions won't populate. The form worked, I made some edits and added additional questions and now it doesn't. The answer to one question was filling in to multiple other questions as well. I deleted that question to keep it from happening. Please let me know what i can do to fix thie problem.

  • Profile Image
    khrisell
    Answered on August 01, 2013 at 11:09 AM

    Hello,

    Kindly try to re-embed your Form on your Website/page after editing on your JotForm panel.

    Are you having problems in your form on your website or in JotForm panel preview?

    Kindly provide us more information so that we could assist you with it.

    Thank you

  • Profile Image
    WedFest
    Answered on August 15, 2013 at 03:58 PM

    I have replaced the link to the form on our website and it is still malfunctioning. Half of the questions show now answer after they have been answered and submitted. 

  • Profile Image
    khrisell
    Answered on August 15, 2013 at 06:18 PM

    Hello,

    May I know the URL of your website/page where the Form is located? So that I can replicate the issue and investigate where the problem is coming from.

    Thank you and I will wait for your response.

  • Profile Image
    WedFest
    Answered on August 16, 2013 at 12:23 PM

    I recreated the form from scratch. I think the problem came when I created the form, posted it on the site and then came back and made changes and reposted it. When I added questions to the form and reposted it was when the problem occured. 

  • Profile Image
    Welvin
    Answered on August 16, 2013 at 05:26 PM

    Hi,

    Prepopulating, meaning you have used this method: Prepopulating Form Fields via URL Parameters ?Or, what are you trying to say is that when you received the email, there are blank entries although you've filled out that form field, and there are answers that have been moved to another field?

    For Prepopulating URL using the given method: Since you've modified the form, you have to make sure that the corresponding "name" of the field is correct in the URL. Else, you won't received any or you will receive a blank entries. Please tell us what are the fields that needs to be populated and what are the entries should be on that fields. Or if its coming from another form, please let us know the other form URL.

    If you are talking about the Email Notification: The best way to fix that is to re-create the settings. Delete the current notification by following this guide: How to Delete Notifications/Autoresponder then re-create by following this guide: Setting Up Email Notifications.

    I hope this helps.

    Thank you