- dbrinkhusAsked on June 08, 2010 at 08:17 AMI clicked the thank you button, and created my own message. in the editor I made the background black and the text white. After finishing and refreshing the website, the form still has a white background for the thank you page after a message is submitted. any ideas?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 08, 2010 at 09:56 AMUnfortunately the HTML editor for the Thank You Message does not allow that. You will need to create a page on your site and use that as Thank You URL if you need to backgrund color.
- dbrinkhusAnswered on June 08, 2010 at 10:18 AMI made my own html page with a background color and message that I wanted. When choosing the custom URL thank you option, it opened a blank new window in my browser.
How can I get my custom thank you page to open within the iframe after submission? Thanks for your help!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 08, 2010 at 10:27 AMUse the IFrame code on your site:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "IFrame"
5. Copy the code provided.
That should open the Thank You page within the IFrame.
- dbrinkhusAnswered on June 18, 2010 at 12:31 PMDo I copy that code into the thank you url, or do I replace the iframe code that is already in my contact page?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 22, 2010 at 04:17 AMReplace the iframe code on your web site.