- BingoislandAsked on May 11, 2011 at 10:04 AM
I saw a jotform with "tell your friends to enter" widgit, however i can't find it in the options.
- allanftdAnswered on May 11, 2011 at 01:14 PM
We have form templates which you can readily use when creating a new form. We do not have a form that exactly says Tell Your Friends To Enter, but the closest matches that I could think of would be either Membership Registration or Submit Website form templates.
To use a form template, simply click New Form in the My Forms page. Then, in the New Form Wizard, select Form Samples and choose either of the two templates above, or look for a new one altogether.
We hope you find this information useful. Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 11, 2011 at 04:49 PM
In addition to what Allan has said, you may also include a Facebook Like button in your form. Take this form for example.
To insert a like button:
1. Insert a Free Text field into your form. It can be found under the Power Tools options
2. Get your Facebook Like code here. Enter the url of the page you want to share (i.e., https://www.jotform.com/form/11303855224) Be sure to get the iFrame codes
3. Click on the Free Text field that you have inserted in your form, then click on the HTML button in the toolbar
4. Paste the codes you copied from the Facebook Like button generator
5. Click OK then save your form
Let me know how this works for you. We'd love to hear about your progress. Thank you.
- DFFFAnswered on July 08, 2011 at 03:08 AM
- allanftdAnswered on July 08, 2011 at 03:28 AM
We received your message however it is empty. Kindly send it again using the link below so that we can further assist you.
Thank you for using JotForm!