- danyel27Asked on August 01, 2013 at 04:29 PM
My boss wants me to "tighten" up a form I am working on...less white space between elements, etc. Is there a way to do this in jot form? Thanks in advance for your help!
- cesar_melendezAnswered on August 01, 2013 at 04:45 PM
Is it possible you can share the Form URL you are working on to have an idea of what you want to do.
- danyel27Answered on August 01, 2013 at 04:56 PM
Sure, it is currently at http://larsenwd.com/inergyform/ordernow.html
If you look, there is alot of white space between all of the form elements, and he would like (for example) for the graphic design and the solar panel colors to go 3 or 4 across instead of just 2, and is hoping we can take out some of the white space between elements to so there isn't as much dead space.
- cesar_melendezAnswered on August 01, 2013 at 05:21 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on August 01, 2013 at 06:00 PM
To reduce vertical spacing between fields/question, please take a look at this article for more detailed information: http://www.jotform.me/help/156-How-to-reduce-vertical-spacing-between-fields
You might like to take a look at this clone form:http://www.jotformpro.com/form/32127310735950
Feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.