- cjguffeyAsked on August 02, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Can my "Rental Application" form be set up to always print in same page layout?
When printing my form is not lining up. I am printing in PDF 2 pages per sheet. Each question is printing on a new line. No questions are printed side by side. My form should print in 3 pages, but it take 5.
- khrisellAnswered on August 02, 2013 at 11:39 AM
May I ask if it is the form itself or the submission data of your form, is the one you are trying to print?
Because I cannot see any print button on your actual form.
Kindly clarify so that we could further assist you.
Thank you and we will wait for your response.
- cjguffeyAnswered on August 02, 2013 at 06:17 PMThanks for you response. Actually, I am printing completed Rental
Applications directly from Jotform. My form alignment prints nothing like
my form looks. It seems to only be printing one column.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 02, 2013 at 06:59 PM
There is no way to change the PDF layout. As an alternative to the default PDF print you can try the following workaround:
2. Go to the form Submissions page and use an Edit icon.
3. Find the Print button (you have added it earlier) in Edit mode and use it to print the form.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- cjguffeyAnswered on August 02, 2013 at 10:59 PMThanks! Have a nice weekend.