- PSS_LSSAsked on August 02, 2013 at 10:23 AM
I accidentally clicked "delete" for a form with submissions. I then clicked the "undo" button that popped up, but it's still gone. Any way to get it back?
- EliezerNAnswered on August 02, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
If you deleted your form, it should be in the Trash folder. To restore your form please follow these steps.
1. Go to MY FORMS page.
2. Select Trash option from the left side menu.
3. There you will find your form, Select it.
4. Then click on Restore button.
Finally go to MY FORMS page and your form will be there, and you will be able to access to your submssions.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- farhanramzanAnswered on August 02, 2013 at 10:54 AM
You can retrieve your deleted submission through the email on which that submission is being send OR if you have downloaded the CSV file of your submission.