- gbgaines1Asked on August 02, 2013 at 04:14 PM
I want to change some text that was entered into a fieldl. I have the free version
- EliezerNAnswered on August 02, 2013 at 04:49 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
You can edit the submission data that was entered in your form by followin these steps (no matter if you have a free account):
1. While in MY FORMS page select the form you want to edit the data.
2. Click on Submissions button.
3. Click o Edit option.
4. There you will be able to edit the information and when done click on Submit.
And that's it the data will be updated automatically.
If you need further assistance please let us know.
- gbgaines1Answered on August 03, 2013 at 08:16 AM
I do not want to edit results on the submission page, I am unable to easily edit the form itself. How can I edit the form once I upload to my site?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 03, 2013 at 08:51 AM
You have login to your account to modify the form, and access My Forms page: http://www.jotform.com/myforms/
We suggest embedding your form using our iframe method: How to Get Form iFrame Codes. You are not required to re-embed the form when doing changes or if you update the form because the embedded form will automatically saved your changes as well.
- gbgaines1Answered on August 06, 2013 at 05:01 PMThis was not helpful...not able to make corrections to form using the information below...help?
- pinoytechAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 06:07 PM
Are you referring on editing/updating one of your form field? If yes, please take a look at this video: http://www.screencast.com/t/qDND6sjWTmY
After the changes/update you made in your form, there is no need to embed it again into your website.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- gbgaines1Answered on August 07, 2013 at 01:06 PM
I understand that it should be this easy. I follow those exact steps. However, it does not all me to edit form. It requests what program do I want to use to open this form. None of the listed programs opens the JotForm I am trying to work on. I do not know why it want allow me to edit on Jot Form site, where it is stored????
- pinoytechAnswered on August 07, 2013 at 02:20 PM
Have you tried already clearing your broser cache and cookies as well as form cache? If not, can you please give a try if that fixed the issue or not.