- BurgertogoAsked on May 11, 2011 at 05:20 PM
HELP the top form works fine.. the reporting form will not show when I leave the web page editor.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 11, 2011 at 06:13 PM
I can see the report, although it is a little out of place.
To avoid problems with the layout of your site, especially with the embedded report, I suggest that you insert the report directly into the form itself using a Free Text field.
1. Insert a free text (html) field into your form. It can be found under the Power Tools.
2. Click on the field you inserted, then click the HTML button in the toolbar
3. Copy your report's iframe code in the html textarea (as shown above)
4. Click OK then save your form
Now you do not need to embed both the form and the report, because the report is included in the form itself. Also, it would prevent you from running into layout problems with Google Sites.
Hope you find this information useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.