- canwestproductionsAsked on May 11, 2011 at 05:37 PM
I would like the form to include a couple paragraphs to describe the next section. Is this possible? or must I use the heading function?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 11, 2011 at 06:52 PM
Yes it is possible by inserting a Free Text (HTML) field in your form.
1. Drag the free text tool under Power Tools
2. Double click on the field you inserted to edit the content
3. Click Complete to finish editing
If you want to add html tags into your field
1. Click on the field, then click the HTML button in the toolbar
2. Insert your html codes
3. Click OK then save your form
Feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Thank you for using Jotform.