- stlukeymAsked on June 08, 2010 at 11:01 AMWhen submit form is hit, I get a coded line build out of my form instead of the Thank you message.
my form is here: http://www.jotform.com/form/1570234291
- gtaimagingAnswered on June 08, 2010 at 11:02 AMI get the same problem i get a getSavedForm error code
- j1meleeAnswered on June 08, 2010 at 11:03 AMi am having same issue with my form as well...in FF nothing happens in IE it asks to open the submit.php file. It's supposed to open a separate thank you page upon submittal.
- stlukeymAnswered on June 08, 2010 at 11:12 AMSo....who fixes these issues?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 08, 2010 at 11:23 AMFixed now. Sorry about that. A bug fixed caused this. Sorry.