- wimlanfermeijerAsked on August 03, 2013 at 06:03 PM
When i receive a singed in form in my personal e-mail 2 item (questions) are missing (gender, male, female and locationchoise)
When I look on the side at the sended forms (new entries) the 2 items are there. So do not understand why i can't seen them when they are sended
- pinoytechAnswered on August 03, 2013 at 06:37 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. With regards to your query, can you please share to us URL of the Form that you're having with for further assistance?
- wimlanfermeijerAnswered on August 03, 2013 at 08:29 PMNew response received
of course: http://jotformeu.com/form/31707331239349
thank you for your quick respons
- jefreylandichoAnswered on August 04, 2013 at 03:36 AM
Some field will start missing in the notification if that form field was changed, deleted or replaced because the email notification was generated using the value of the form before it was modified. Please try recreating the form email notification to resolve the issue. To do this, delete the current email notification then add a new email notification again.
If the issue still persist, please contact us again.
- wimlanfermeijerAnswered on August 10, 2013 at 06:44 AMNew response received
I did as you advised but it still does not work!
please help me
- pinoytechAnswered on August 10, 2013 at 12:37 PM
I've clone your form to investigate the issue and I was able to replicate the issue. To fixed the issue, kindly delete your current email notification and create another one.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- pinoytechAnswered on August 10, 2013 at 12:51 PM
In addition, please take a look at this video: http://www.screencast.com/t/z14HuA0tFjn