- andrewsinnikAsked on August 04, 2013 at 06:41 AM
Hi! Take a look please, your contact form doesnt work right!!!!
- jefreylandichoAnswered on August 04, 2013 at 07:18 AM
I have tested the contact form template but was not able to replicate the same issue. Can you please provide more details how we could replicate this issue?
- andrewsinnikAnswered on August 04, 2013 at 07:25 AMP
lease, take a look a pictures, which i attached with this letter!
p.s. I found about 20 bugs with the contact forms...
2013/8/4 JotForm Support Forum
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 04, 2013 at 07:57 AM
Thanks for reporting. I see the problem, the image is cutting off. To fix that, add this CSS codes to the existing injected CSS codes to your form.
FYI, forms in our form templates page are shared by different JotForm users so please feel free to inform us whatever issues you may found on any of the shared forms so we can fixed it here. We are also reviewing our form templates page daily and fixed whatever forms shared by the users. We may have skipped forms that has minor issues so please feel free to send your feedback.
Thanks for reporting this by the way.
- andrewsinnikAnswered on August 04, 2013 at 11:22 AMnot quite sure exactly where to insert this code?
- pinoytechAnswered on August 04, 2013 at 12:09 PM
You might like to take a look at this article for more detailed information.
By the way, I've already fixed the issue of the form which you found on our form templates. Please take a look at this: http://www.jotform.me/form-templates/ask-a-question-form-2
Feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.
- andrewsinnikAnswered on August 05, 2013 at 10:57 AMExcellent! There is now the lower part, but slightly lower pixels is
missing. The lower part of the design a little cut.
I can change in settings only the width, but not a height.
Check it how its looks - http://www.braslety.info/#!visit_us/c1ezl
The second one what i have founded, in this contact form
in preferences i try to change in text mode words "Contact Us", so i do
double click on this word and.... i cant change it course i cant see
it...the main preference button is tooooo high...all aption is too high
how its looks you can see in attach picture...
Also i can't see the design form in preference mode! ^^)
2013/8/4 JotForm Support Forum
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 05, 2013 at 01:55 PM
Sorry but we can't view the attached screen. You may upload it here instead and include the Image URL on your next reply.
For the blue envelope contact form, that's probably due to the injected CSS codes which affects it's display on the editor. Anyway, to change it, just click on any part of the contact us html element, click HTML button above it to change the text. Here's how:
- pinoytechAnswered on August 05, 2013 at 02:05 PM
I've check your website where the said form embedded and found out that the issue is had something to do with website's iFrame holder which only had 520px of height. Please take a look at this video to see what I mean: http://www.screencast.com/t/KoEcZYOX
To fixed the issue, kindly change your website's iFrame holders height from 520px to 530px or more.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- andrewsinnikAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 02:03 PMWow, cool!
You guys there doing good job!
Thank you! ^)
2013/8/5 JotForm Support Forum
- pinoytechAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 03:26 PM
On behalf of my colleague Elton, you are quite welcome! If you need our assistance again, please don't hesitate to contact us at anytime.
Have a nice day!