- ipbr21054Asked on August 04, 2013 at 07:33 AM
After following several posts i am unable to change the layout of my form to the way i would like it to look.
Here is my form http://www.theremotedoctor.co.uk/
I have tried to make changes to the following but no differance is seen.
The header text "The remote doctor contact form" to have a red background like the submit button.
The field borders are blue but i require them to be black.
Other than that a perfect site for good forms.
- ipbr21054Answered on August 04, 2013 at 08:07 AM
Please also make change to outside border to black.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 04, 2013 at 08:12 AM
Done. Please kindly re-check. Thanks
- ipbr21054Answered on August 04, 2013 at 09:04 AM
Please one more thing and i think job well done.
Please centralise top header text.
Below photo will show what i mean.
- pinoytechAnswered on August 04, 2013 at 09:33 AM
I've fixed the issue of your form for you. Kindly take a look at your website now: http://www.theremotedoctor.co.uk/
Feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.
- ipbr21054Answered on August 04, 2013 at 09:42 AM
Perfect,looks like i dont need to cloan it either.
100% for support.
- pinoytechAnswered on August 04, 2013 at 09:59 AM
If you need our assistance again, please don't hesitate to contact us at anytime.
Have a great day!