- perrymankuAsked on August 05, 2013 at 07:44 AM
I have this form http://form.jotformpro.com/form/32093999431968
I have added the Facebook like button code in an iframe. However, it is not displaying the send button even though the code is telling it to
- perrymankuAnswered on August 05, 2013 at 09:47 AM
Hello, yes it is but it should also display the send button as per the code from here:
where the url is where i want them to go.
please can you help
- jefreylandichoAnswered on August 05, 2013 at 11:00 AM
It appears the code you have pasted is broken. Can you please try repasting the code and see if it resolves the issue.
- perrymankuAnswered on August 05, 2013 at 03:25 PM
Hello this is the complete requred generating by the developer facebook page:
<iframe src="//www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?target="_blank" href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FUnipartCarCareCentres%2Fapp_201742856511228&width=450&height=46&colorscheme=light&layout=button_count&action=like&show_faces=false&send=true&appId=540421472689726" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden; width:450px; height:46px;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>
Still not showing send button
as it does here when generating
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 05, 2013 at 03:49 PM
According to the Facebook Like Button page, the Send Button only works with the XFBML version, so unfortunately, this is not something that we can fix.
- perrymankuAnswered on August 05, 2013 at 04:41 PM
Ok thanks for your help :)
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 05, 2013 at 04:47 PM
You are quite welcome :)