- lukeashbeckAsked on August 05, 2013 at 12:31 PM
I would appreciate if you could fix this:
Google spreadsheet integration not working.
- pinoytechAnswered on August 05, 2013 at 02:27 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Have you tried already re-integrating your form to google spreadsheet with regards on the issue? If not, can you please give a try if that fixed the issue or not?
- pinoytechAnswered on August 05, 2013 at 02:29 PM
I made some test entry/submission of your form also and I was able to replicate the issue.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 05, 2013 at 02:35 PM
I have already escalated this problem to our higher team. We will update your other thread: http://www.jotform.me/answers/252587 once this is fixed.
- lukeashbeckAnswered on August 05, 2013 at 02:53 PM
I submitted the same question 4 days ago and you said the same thing and never got back to me. From all the threads the "higher team" dont seem to be doing anything. This seems like a major problem. I may have to go elsewhere if it is not fixed soon.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 05, 2013 at 03:41 PM
Sorry but we can't find the post you've mentioned 4 days ago, maybe you've posted it as guest/not logged in. The problem about google docs 4 days ago has been fixed already, however it seems to have occurred again. Don't you worry as soon as we heard updates form them, we will update you here.
Our apologies for this inconvenience.