- phiblue29Asked on August 05, 2013 at 02:33 PM
Is there a setting for adjusting the preferred time zone for our forms?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 05, 2013 at 04:12 PM
Your account time zone used should reflect in your form submissions time stamp. We'd suggest to check and set your time zone first found on your account settings. http://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings.
Note that it may take a while before the changes would take effect.
Please let us know whatever issues you may found after this so we can assist you further. Thanks!
- phiblue29Answered on August 05, 2013 at 04:16 PM
Thank you! I changed it and will give it some time to kick in.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 05, 2013 at 05:26 PM
Great! Just feel free to update us here.
- JonyGreenAnswered on September 20, 2015 at 12:56 AM
you can try try this free online unix timestamp creator, you can get the current time stamp.