- LalionseyebankAsked on August 05, 2013 at 06:25 PM
I would love to be a beta tester for the new apps!
This is a re-post of a comment on What's Cooking in the JotForm Kitchen
- khrisellAnswered on August 05, 2013 at 07:11 PM
Thank you for voluteering to be part of the testing process.
But I will have to escalate your request and we'll see if we need more user to test the new App.
You will be updated on this thread once there is an update on your request.
Thank you for using JotForm.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 09:19 AM
Would you like to be a beta tester for the android or the iphone app?
- LalionseyebankAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 11:50 AMAndroid app
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 02:09 PM
Good day! To start using/testing our JotForm Android App, please follow this steps:
1. Be a member of the jotform_android_beta_testers group (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/jotform_android_beta_testers).
2. After joining the group, click on this link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.jotform. Click "Become a Tester" button:
The page will say "You are a tester". Find and Click the "Download Jotform from the Play Store" link. Choose your device and click install:
- LalionseyebankAnswered on August 07, 2013 at 11:12 AMFor some reason it's not letting me log in to the android app. I've entered
the correct username and password but it still reloads me to the login
screen. Any suggestions?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 07, 2013 at 01:48 PM
I was able to login without any issues. We've made an update with the Android App. Please check if you have the latest version. Suggest you to enable auto update of the Jotform App.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 09, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Do you have any special characters on your password? We will check the apps to see if there is any problems with special characters.