- joyriderAsked on August 06, 2013 at 01:27 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 05:31 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Can you please share to us URL of the Form that you're having problem with for further assistance?
- joyriderAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 05:51 AMNew response receivedhttp://form.jotform.com/form/20023240039
Hope this helps as the final price will only be for quanity 1 of each item but when you select qty 2 items of one product price remains the same as one.
- pinoytechAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 08:35 AM
As I've check your form, I found out that you are using Custom Property which is the reason why its not working instead of using Quantity Property. To fixed the issue, kindly re-create your product quantity.
You can take a look at this cloned form: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/32173409155956
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- joyriderAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 02:18 PMNew response receivedThanks for your help much appreciated
- pinoytechAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 03:13 PM
It's my pleasure! If you need our assistance again, please don't hesitate to contact us at anytime.