- bolducsdAsked on May 12, 2011 at 12:06 PM
- woodyincAnswered on May 12, 2011 at 12:41 PM
When you are are the edit form page, underneath the jotform logo is the title of your form. click it to change it.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 12, 2011 at 09:11 PM
Wow thanks for sharing that information woodyinc. It's nice to know that there are Jotform users willing to help others. Again, thank you!
- bbarcenaAnswered on August 26, 2011 at 02:53 PM
is there anyway you can change the 11 digit form number to something customizable?
to something like:
thanks in advance.
never mind figured it out.
2. tab Form Source
3. Embed Options
4. hit the wrench icon
5. should pop up an dialogue box: Custom URL
6. you can change the 11dig form numbers to whatever naming convention you want.
7. so the link will look something like this:
Note: you HAVE to do this everytime you update your form. Hope this helps others.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 26, 2011 at 10:44 PM
Glad to hear you are able to work it out. Let us know if you have other questions or concerns. Thanks!