- parberyTAFEAsked on August 06, 2013 at 07:03 AM
I have created a form, however when I went to create an account so i could save this, i experienced technichal difficulties and lost my form. The form still appears at the link provided here: http://form.jotform.co/form/32172693076861
I have now successfully created an account, could this form please be added to my account?
Account details are as below:
Email adress for account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- AthansAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 07:42 AM
The fastest way that I can think of is to import your form.
This is the step by step guide on how to import your form.
1) Click Create Form
2) Click on Import Form
3) Enter the URL of your previous form
I hope this one helps you.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Thank you for your wonderful suggestion.
Yes, aside from importing the form as Athans suggested, we could also transfer the form to your new account upon your request.
If you need further assistance, please contact us again.
- parberyTAFEAnswered on August 07, 2013 at 08:58 PMI have an account already and would be grateful if you could put the form into it asap.
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 11:23:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Form needs to be added to my account
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 07, 2013 at 10:52 PM
I've transferred the form for you. Do let us know if there's anything else with which you need help.