- ipbr21054Asked on August 06, 2013 at 10:01 AM
When you have injected code in the form styles tab,you then click on close settings.
This does not close straight away but just make the field expand down the page showing you all the code.
You then need to click on close settings again before it is then closed.
Just helping you out this time.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 12:39 PM
That is actually part of saving the injected custom CSS codes to your form. You have to scroll down to closed the settings. Would you like this to be modified to just close it right away instead of clicking "Close Settings" twice?
- ipbr21054Answered on August 06, 2013 at 01:10 PM
Dont understand why it needs to expand,
Why cant you just click on close settings once then the programme saves the settings for you.
- JotForm Supporttasha_izeAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 02:56 PM
Thanks for letting us know about this. I will pass this information on to our developers so that they can take a look at it for you.
- ipbr21054Answered on August 06, 2013 at 02:58 PM