- LignelgbtAsked on August 06, 2013 at 10:52 AM
I refuse mail and filter mail address wrong?
filter or refuse such a disposable emailfiltrer ou refuser un mail jetable
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 01:03 PM
Do you mean you have accidentally "Disallow Free Addresses" such as Hotmail, Gmail or Yahoo? Like this error:
Then you want to "Allow" it? If yes, you have to:
Click the Email Field Settings > Find and Click "Properties" > Find and Select "No" from the "Disallow Free Addresses" settings:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 07, 2013 at 01:09 PM
For some reason, your response came out empty here in our Support Forum. Please access this thread and re-post your last message.
- CompusalesAnswered on November 09, 2016 at 03:51 PM
how can i allow it on the new version because i can´t find it now. The settings have changed. please help
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 09, 2016 at 07:07 PM
I have responded to your post about this here https://www.jotform.com/answers/986577