- ipbr21054Asked on August 06, 2013 at 01:03 PM
I no longer use the autoresponse assigned to one of my forms.
Please can you advise how to remove the autoresponse completly so its not seen anymore when i click on email alerts.
I have looked but do not see the solution.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 02:41 PM
Good day! You can remove Auto Responder by following this guide: How to Delete Notifications/Autoresponder.
- ipbr21054Answered on August 06, 2013 at 02:51 PM
Many thanks all ok now.
By the way,after following the link there is mention of a video to show how it is done.
The link once clicked on return url not found / dead.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 02:56 PM
Thanks for letting us know about it. We'll forward this to my colleague who owns the web. I guess he had still the video.
- ipbr21054Answered on August 06, 2013 at 02:58 PM