- ipbr21054Asked on August 06, 2013 at 03:03 PM
After setting up the paypal button on my form i noticed that when i complete the form on the pc and iphone then click on the paypal button you are taken to the paypal log in screen,all correct so far.
When you do the same process on the ipad i noticed that after clicking on the paypal button you are then given the option to pay with paypal or pay with card ???
I do not wish to see this option set up PAY WITH CARD but i like it to be the same as pc and iphone,just log in to paypal and pay for the purchase.
I do not require to see THE CARD OPTION.
- pinoytechAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 04:55 PM
Can you please share to us URL of your form for us to investigate the issue and for further assistance?
- ipbr21054Answered on August 06, 2013 at 05:24 PM
Here is the site which has the form on.
- pinoytechAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 06:52 PM
Unfortunately, there is no way to control the redirection of PayPal to only show Pay with PayPal account.
- ipbr21054Answered on August 07, 2013 at 05:20 AM
This must be incorrect answer ?
Why then on iphone it shows you to log into paypal BUT ipad gives you the option to log into paypal or pay with visa card etc,as per link to screen shot ?
Why does the form allow 2 different payment methods on iphone / ipad ?
I understand no way to control redirection but can you explain why visa card shown on ipad & not on iphone if using the same form ?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 07, 2013 at 11:18 AM
It is maybe the standard settings by PayPal for those who pays with mobile devices or tablets. Also try to check your account settings.
You can actually block certain payments or payments using a card. But doing this on your account will not totally disallow a customer to pay with a card. If they cannot pay using a bank account or their PayPal balances, they still have the option to pay with a credit card.
To access Block Payments:
1. Login to Paypal
2. Find and Click "Profile".
3. Find and Click "Settings Tools".
4. Find and Click "Block Payments" in Getting paid and managing my risk section and click "Update".
5. You will redirected to "Payment Receiving Preferences". Find the settings to block the card.
- ipbr21054Answered on August 07, 2013 at 11:24 AM
But will this then stop the card option being shown on the ipad like link in previouse post ?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 07, 2013 at 01:53 PM
I have not tested the function as I don't an iPad. Can you please try to change you Paypal settings and I will try to test it using iPad emulator.
We would appreciate if you can test it as well and provide us the result.
- ipbr21054Answered on August 07, 2013 at 01:56 PM
I have decided to leave it as it is.
This is what paypal told me to do.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 07, 2013 at 03:24 PM
I also recommend the same. There are still people who love to pay with Credit Card without registering to Paypal.