- NPFWholesaleMarketingAsked on August 06, 2013 at 05:05 PM
The form is still sending notification emails, however the request is not being posted to the synced google doc. When I confirm the link to the attached form it brings me to the correct spread sheet, however it is not posting the submissions. Please help
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 06:45 PM
This issue was reported by our developers as already fixed
I can confirm this, as I did a test in my form as you see on this image
I would recommend to clear your browser's cache and even your cookies, then delete your current integration and make a new one, so you can see a fresh link to it
Missing submissions will not be retrieved, but you can always download your submissions on CSV/EXCEL format and paste the missing ones to your google spreadsheet
- Michelle GuidottiAnswered on August 07, 2013 at 10:06 AM
I cleared my cache, I unlinked everything and relinked. It’s still not working.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 07, 2013 at 12:25 PM
I've tested the integration, and it works well without any problem. Entries are submitted to Google Spreadsheet instantly.
Please kindly try to re-integrate the form again to Google Spreadsheet. Still, follow the process as advice by our Manager Jeanette.
- Michelle GuidottiAnswered on August 07, 2013 at 12:30 PM
I'm sorry, but it's not working. I created a new form, re-integrated the form, cleared my cache. My other two forms are working, but I needed to create a form in Google to make this work. Sadly i'll have to deal not having the upload feature.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 07, 2013 at 02:17 PM
We apologize for this, you are right the issue is still there, however, our developers are working hard on a fix tha will be released soon. I've opened a ticket for your particular case as well
- Michelle GuidottiAnswered on August 08, 2013 at 12:23 PM
thank you! I appreciate your help
- memaxtAnswered on August 09, 2013 at 06:11 AM
This is also the case for me, are then any updates?
- bybbussAnswered on August 09, 2013 at 07:52 AM
Same here... Updates?
- memaxtAnswered on August 09, 2013 at 08:10 AM
Fixed: My problem was due to 2 fields with the same name, I simply put the following to correct the issue:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 09, 2013 at 09:53 AM
Good day! Just an update with regards to this issue. Our developers have already made a fixed about this. Can you please re-integrate the form to Google Spreadsheet?
Let us know for the results.
- shendojoAnswered on August 13, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Having the same problem. Still not working after I cleared cache and re-integrated. All submissions are transferred to new spreadsheet, but no new submissionsare flow into the spreadsheet. They only appear within jotform.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 14, 2013 at 01:23 AM
Hi, can you please create a separate thread regarding your issue. Use this link
Please provide the URL of the form that have issue. We will attend to your post as soon as we can.