- 360biznestAsked on August 07, 2013 at 01:10 AM
I trying to cut and paste but it does'nt appear
- AthansAnswered on August 07, 2013 at 01:33 AM
I'm not a pro when it comes to this kind of stuff but I would love to help you.
If I understand correctly you want your form to appear in your index.html.
Here is the tutorial.
1) Click Setup & Embed
2) Click Embed Form
3) Now you will see different options such as embed,sourcode,iframe and popup
Just copy the source code in your website html.
I hope this works.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 07, 2013 at 03:04 AM
You can't cut the codes, you have to copy it (Ctrl+C) and paste (Ctrl+V) it in your index.html if this is what you mean here. If not, kindly provide further details.
- 360biznestAnswered on August 08, 2013 at 07:42 AMHi..
I've been trying to copy & paste the code but it doesn't work. Whenever I
to the Index.Html it does not appear.
Attached herewith is the screenshot for your reference
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 08, 2013 at 09:35 AM
I would suggest to re-embed your form using our recommended iFrame Method: How to Get Form iFrame Codes.
Also, our Support Forum cannot accept Email Attachments. Please kindly upload it to imageshack.us or tinypic.com, get the image direct URL and paste it here.
Furthermore, please let us know your web URL so we can check the page and see the structures of the codes.
- 360biznestAnswered on August 09, 2013 at 03:19 AMHi..I try to use iframe code..but its still does not work..For you info im
topaste the code to my FB apps
- pinoytechAnswered on August 09, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Can you please share to us URL of your website where your form embedded for further assistance?