- tdiintlAsked on August 07, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Hi! I know this is a small thing, but we have a lot of forms and I sort them by name and give different category groups a folder color. I used to be able to click the drop down arrow next to the folder name, and under color select a color. When I click a color nothing happens. I tried in both firefox and IE.
- EliezerNAnswered on August 07, 2013 at 01:34 PM
We deeply apologize for the inconveniences that may have caused.
I did a test and I was able to change the folder color without problems. Have you already tried clearing your browser's caches and cookies? If not, please give a try. But if that doesn't work please try using these links to access to your account and try to change the folder color:
If the issiue still persists, don't hesitate to contact us.
- tdiintlAnswered on August 07, 2013 at 04:32 PM
Thank you for the options given, but unfortunately none of them worked. Very strange!
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on August 07, 2013 at 04:41 PM
Can you try to change the colors of the folder with another browser such as Google Chrome?. I think this problem is only related to Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. This problem was escalated to our developer team yet.
- tdiintlAnswered on August 07, 2013 at 04:47 PM
It worked in Chrome! Thank you :)
- LongwoodRCLAnswered on August 08, 2013 at 04:48 PM
Same problem here!
- EliezerNAnswered on August 08, 2013 at 05:16 PM
We would appreciate if you open your own thread, that would help us to resolve your issue properly. However I would recommend to apply guilledutra's suggestion and also clear your browser's caches and cookies, but if that doesn't work, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on August 08, 2013 at 05:17 PM
Hi, thanks for contacting us, you can try to change the colors of the folder with another browser such as Google Chrome?. this problem only related to Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. We already inform this to our developer team.