- AchieveHypnoAsked on May 12, 2011 at 10:35 PM
It seems that when a mistake is made on the form, the red alert indicator the appears around the field that the mistake was made, takes up too much space which makes the "submit form" button at the bottom, disappear.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 12, 2011 at 10:50 PM
Try using iframe codes when embedding your form.
To get your iframe embed codes
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click iFrame
4. Copy the codes provided in the next screen
Let me know if this solution fixes your problem. We'll find a good one if it doesn't. Thank you for using Jotform.
- AchieveHypnoAnswered on May 12, 2011 at 10:57 PM
The only thing I need to know is where do I paste this iFrame code in relation to the rest of the code?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 12, 2011 at 11:09 PM
Paste the iframe code where you inserted the form's source code for the first time. Remove the original code that you pasted and replace it with the iframe codes.
Hopefully this works for you.
- AchieveHypnoAnswered on May 12, 2011 at 11:15 PM
Unfortunately, it didn't work. The more mistakes that are made on the form, the lower the submit button goes down the page until it disappears.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 12, 2011 at 11:34 PM
I don't know how it happened but the iframe code you embedded has 4629px as its height, effectively cutting of your form. I tried getting the iframe codes for that form myself, and here's what I got:
Solution is to get your iframe codes again, but if for some weird reason the height is still equal to 4629px, please change it manually to 5044px which is the exact height of your form.
This should definitely make your form work. Update us on your progress. Thank you.
- AchieveHypnoAnswered on May 13, 2011 at 12:03 AM
Success! Thanks Neil!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 13, 2011 at 12:15 AM
Glad to be of help.