- LorraineEspositoAsked on August 08, 2013 at 05:43 AM
I am adding Authorize.net payment integration but testing the connection brings back "phone required" message. What am I doing wrong?
I have a current account with Authorize.net and have updated my transaction key and other codes.Page URL:
- AthansAnswered on August 08, 2013 at 05:50 AMHi,I'm not familiar with this kind of stuff but I would love to help you.I believe this error occurs in your authorize.net account.Follow this step in order to fix the issue.1. Go to your Authorize.net account2. Go to Account - Settings - Payment Form - Form Fields3. Uncheck phone and email as "required"4. SaveI hope this one helps you out.
- LorraineEspositoAnswered on August 08, 2013 at 05:50 AM
- LorraineEspositoAnswered on August 08, 2013 at 07:09 AM
Thanks for the help. I didn't have 'phone' as a requirement in the first place. Weird. When I filled out the form I got an error message that I needed a customer shipping name. After removing veiw/edit from the FORM FIELDS for shipping information, it worked.
Thanks for the help.
- LorraineEspositoAnswered on August 08, 2013 at 07:12 AM
Ok, wait -- when I test integration - 'phone required' still comes up AND the transaction has yet to be received by Authorize.net. (I didn't use TEST MODE -- figured I'd just refund myself.)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 08, 2013 at 09:15 AM
Have you change the setting to your Authorize.net account? You have to uncheck the Required box for all Phone & Email. Here's the step:
1. Login to the Merchant Interface ( https://secure.authorize.net )
2. Click on Settings and Profile -> Payment Form -> Form Fields
3. Uncheck the Required box for all Phone and Email fields
4. Hit SAVE button to saved your changes.
After that, clear your forms cache by following this guide: How to Clear your Form Cache. Let us know for the results.
- LorraineEspositoAnswered on August 08, 2013 at 09:15 AMSo much SPAM in the world! As of November 17, 2012, I'm asking for help.
The best way for me to ensure I'm responding to real live humans is to ask that you take an extra step to verify your email address.
To verify your address:
1. Click the link below or copy and paste it into your browser
2. Please leave the subject line intact
3. You'll receive a confirmation that you're email address is verified
You won't have to do this again! Yay!
Thank you for taking the time to help me reduce the SPAM!
The headers of the message sent from your address are shown below:
From email@example.com Thu Aug 08 08:15:08 2013
Received: from us-cms.jotservers.com ([22.214.171.124]:52280)
by gator927.hostgator.com with esmtps (TLSv1:DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA:256)
for firstname.lastname@example.org; Thu, 08 Aug 2013 08:15:08 -0500
Received: from us-cms.jotservers.com (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by us-cms.jotservers.com (8.14.4/8.14.3/Debian-5+lenny1) with ESMTP id r78DF6Q9011987
for ; Thu, 8 Aug 2013 09:15:06 -0400
Received: (from www-data@localhost)
by us-cms.jotservers.com (8.14.4/8.14.3/Submit) id r78DF6wT011986;
Thu, 8 Aug 2013 09:15:06 -0400
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 09:15:06 -0400